You have a bladder infection and you need to peruse treatment. But what is the best plan to treat urinary tract infectionsall
Medication or Natural Remedies?
If you are reading this article you probably know that medications can only do so great for your infection. I would probably guess that this is not your first urinary tract infection.
Fact! Most people who exhaust antibiotics to treat their urinary tract infection will accept success for the first few months. Unfortunately, many sufferers will also glean that their infection returns within the first year.
Fact! About one in five women will glean a bladder infection sometime in their lifetime. It is reported that almost 10 million doctor visits are because of urinary tract infections.
Fact! Research has found that drinking cranberry juice can cure some bladder infections. Unfortunately, many people try to drink cranberry juice until they turn red with no avail. Fortunately, there are numerous other ways to cure yourself naturally.
Natural Health and Bladder Infections
Why is there so considerable buzz leisurely urinary tract infections and natural remedies?
If you did not know, these infections are one of the most accepted infections to cure with natural remedies! Why? Because research is now showing that simple remedies that have been around for years are fair as effective as antibiotics.
For instance, cranberries have always been known as the UTI fruit remedy. However, unique research has proven the ability for cranberries to inhibit the E coli bacteria (cause of infection) binding with the lining of the bladder. During the 5 year perceive, scientists found that cranberry extracts possess compounds called "proanthocyanidins" which fight against the infection.
However, as news of this smash through got to public. Prescription companies did everything they could to down-play the cranberry remedy. In fact, most doctors unexcited recommend antibiotics without ever acknowledging the 'cranberry remedy'.
And finally, natural remedies are often the best intention to treat your infection. It is reported that 25% of infections treated by antibiotics will return within the next year. If you determine to treat your infection naturally, you may never have to deal with this scrape again.
Here are some simple do's and don'ts.
Bladder Infection Do's and Don'ts
1. Do drink plenty of water each day to flush the body of the bacteria. You should drink at least 10 glasses per day.
2. Don't drink cranberry juice till you are red in the face. Though this remedy can be effective it can also be abused by the high levels of fructose (sugars) .
3. Do capture a vitamin C supplement of 250-1000 mg per day. This will retain your immune system healthy. You should also regularly incorporate foods rich in vitamin C in your diet which include fruits and vegetables.
4. Don't eat high sugar foods. Many studies have found a correlation between high sugar diets and bladder infections. Do observe at labels and lower your sugar intake.
5. Do urinate frequently. If you contain your urine regularly, you also bustle the risk of developing an infection regularly.
6. Don't eat high acidic foods. You should drink less coffee and less alcohol because of their acid levels.
7. Do regularly eat acidophilus yogurt several times per week to benefit a healthy supply of "beneficial" bacteria in your digestive and urinary systems.
Cure Your Bladder Infection in 12 Hours or Less
All of this information will achieve you on the fair track to cure your bladder infection naturally. However, if you are sick of recurring infections and would like to cure your bladder infection in less than 12 hours, please visit our UTI website today!